RENTAL RATES FOR LA PETITE MAISON – 2017 Rates
La Petite Maison is available for rent throughout the whole year, for one week minimum, from Sunday 3pm until Sunday 10am.
– July and August
1450 euros per week.
– June and September
1150 euros per week.
– January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
790 euros per week.
Cleaning is included in the price of the rental.
Upon your arrival, we have the pleasure of offering you a welcome basket with regional products!
Layout of the house
2 bedrooms, kitchen / dining room, living room with high ceiling, large shower room, large terrace with bbq, private pool with surrounding gate and stunning views, garden area and parking.
1 double bed
2 single beds
China and crockery plus all kitchen utensils, fridge, freezer, oven, hobs, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron, electric radiator, wood burning stove.
All bed linen, towels and pool towels are included.
TV, DVD player, separate speakers, radio, Wi-Fi Internet.
Partly covered large terrace with table and 6 chairs, private pool with surrounding gate and stunning views, fully equipped bbq, 4 sun loungers, hammock, children games, 4 mountain bikes. Village tennis court 100 m from the house.
A car is indispensable.
HOW TO ACCESS LA PETITE MAISON
A 45 km from Auch by the D930
45 km from Agen by the D931. Autoroute A62-E72, exit N°7 at Agen.
SNCF TGV Paris -Bordeaux-Agen or Toulouse-Auch
Aéroport de Toulouse-Blagnac – 05 61 42 44 00
Aéroport d’Agen-La Garenne – 05 53 77 00 88
3 coaches daily Agen-Condom (lignes 16 et 17) and Auch-Condom (lignes 7 et 10).
Coach station in Condom: bd de la Libération, Condom – 05 62 28 13 13.
3 x Daily service Mon to Sat, ticket : Agen-Condom : 8,30 €.
Taxi Ténarèze : rue des Arènes, Condom – 05 62 28 19 12
Taxi D32 : « Belle Rose », Condom – 05 62 28 22 11
Taxi D’Artagnan : « Larrouy » – 05 62 28 21 69
NEARBY SERVICES (to print out!)
In the near by village of Saint-Puy ( only 4km from la Petite Maison) one can find a petrol station, a mini super-market, a lovely restaurant with outdoor dining, a post office, a bakers and an regional famous butchers. For any other needs, the charming town, Condom is less than 10 minute by car from La Petite Maison.
Emergency services :
EDF Emergency electricy services : 0810 333 364
Hospital in Condom : 21, av du Maréchal Joffre
– 05 62 28 20 77
Intermarché : rue Bonnemaison, Condom, Open Monday until Saturday. 9h-19h30
Pharmacie St Pierre : 4, pl St-Pierre, Condom – 05 62 28 00 66
Pharmacie des Pyrénées : 31, av des Pyrénées, Condom – 05 62 28 00 66
Pharmacie de la cathédrale : 6, r Bonnamy, Condom – 05 62 28 45 20
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment procedure
- A non refundable rental deposit equivalent to 30 % of the rental charge, in the form of a cheque or bank transfer, should accompany this booking form.
- The final 70% rental payment is due 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- Accompanying the rental deposit, a damage deposit cheque for 200 euros, as a separate payment is required as security against damage or breakages.
- The 200 euros damage deposit will be refunded 2 weeks following the end of the holiday, less deductions made against breakages or damage.
2. The booking is personal to you the tenant and not transferable without prior agreement.
3. No refund can be given upon cancellation by the tenant. It is advisable to take out travel insurance which also covers for this eventuality.
4. The owner reserves the right to cancel your booking in an emergency. In this unlikely circumstance all payment will be refunded. No compensation, however, can be paid to the tenant.
5. Weekly rental periods run from Sunday 3 pm until Sunday 10 am unless agreed otherwise.
6. Bed linen, towels and pool towels are included. Weekly laundering linen is provided.
7. Electricity is included.
8. Please leave the house tidy, as you found it. Extra cleaning on the departure day will be charged for and withdrawn from your initial deposit.
9. A welcome basket with basic needs and regional products is provided upon your arrival.
10. Use of the swimming pool and other amenities is entirely at own risk. Parents or guardians are fully responsible for their children at all times.
11. The tenants should use La Petite Maison in a wholly responsible manner. Breakages and damage to household items must be reported and paid for.
12. In order to secure a booking, please request a reservation form, and send it back to us signed and dated along with a photocopy of a piece of identity and the agreed deposit to an address that we will give to you.
(further details can be found on the page “links“)
– Village tennis court, 100m from the house – price included in rent.
– Golf course – in Eauze and Fleurance.
– Horse riding – numerous centres in the area
– Hiking – discover the famous Saint Jacques de Compostelle ways.
– Cinema and theatre – Condom.
– Summer and autumn festivals – Jazz in Marciac, summer photography festival in Lectoure.
– Regional products – discovery and tasting in all the surrounding villages !
– Hot air ballooning – Lectoure
– Thermal spa – Lectoure